Our makerspace is primed to grow! The RE[CREATE] Makerspace will use 3D printing and mold casting to turn plastic bottles, bags, and other waste into new products. This investment will...
- provide accessible opportunities for residents interested in 3D design and printing;
- support partnerships with regional schools and youth organizations, teaching young people about problem solving, product development, and 3D design;
- provide entrepreneurs access to a unique method of manufacturing, adding character and backstory to locally-made products;
- support creative placemaking efforts through the production of benches, sculptures, and other items made from our own community waste; and
- elevate Portage County's creative and environmental identities!